We believe that more people should be able to drive electrically. Therefore, we have set out to build the safest, most convenient, and most transparent way to find, get, and ultimately have, an electric car. Carla was founded in 2020, with strong VC backing, and is now in an exciting growth phase to establish Carla as the market-leading “EV-companion” in Europe.
What drives us is constantly improving things, primarily by accelerating the transition to electric mobility, and creating exceptional customer experiences in an industry ripe for disruption.
As we are scaling up Carla, we are now looking for an experienced Business Controller to the Finance team in Stockholm. Your mission will be to support one of the fastest growing startups in Scandinavia - ever. You will focus on ensuring lean controlling processes and qualitative financial reports.
About the role
In this role, you will work closely with internal stakeholders and carry out financial analysis, forecasting, and modeling to support our continuous growth. In addition, you will work proactively with our KPIs and develop models that enable us to make data-driven decisions.
You will be working with continuous follow-up on the existing business, and be part of ad-hoc and structured initiatives to drive improvements across the company.
In all these work streams, you will be working across functions with large amounts of structured and unstructured data, be expected to deliver forward looking business cases, and communicate findings and recommendations clearly to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a business partner to Carla's Operations team
- Identify potential for improved efficiency with internal and external stakeholders thus enabling business target fulfillment
- Support target setting and continuous follow-up of key metrics
- Support development of business cases and forecasting models for existing and future business areas
- Monthly reporting and month end closing activities, follow-up on actuals vs. forecast, as well as a cash flow
- Identify both risks and opportunities with the data at hand, and suggest actions plans in relevant forums
We believe that the ideal candidate:
- Has a positive mindset, and likes moving at high speed together with others
- Enjoys communicating with all levels of the company, in a way that everyone understands
- Can handle working with several data sources
- Is a doer with strong analytical skills and mindset
- Preferably scale-up/start-up experience and/or experience working with operations, production, supply chains or similar
- Fluent in Swedish is a plus
- Has 3-5 years of experience working with controlling
In addition, we are looking for a candidate with an exceptional level of ambition and drive. Someone with the potential and willingness to become a super star controller.
What is in it for you?
Most of all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a category defining company, with great values, and a business model that does not talk about sustainability - but rather is based on it. Apart from that, we offer:
- A career defining role at an early stage startup and an opportunity to to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- We’re a startup, which means we work smarter not harder. Life-work balance still plays an important role in creating long-lasting productivity and output.
- A workplace that believes strength is found in diversity. We hire people regardless of background, education, experience or gender.
- Market competitive salary and stock option program
We are fast, both in terms of car delivery and when it comes to growing our business. We have no plans to stop anytime soon; hopefully, this is where you come in!
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Carla was founded in 2020 in Stockholm, with strong VC backing. We are now in an exciting growth phase and are looking for like minded people. That means being driven, humble, and deeply in love with creating outstanding customer experiences.
Loading application form