We believe that more people should be able to drive electrically. Therefore, we have set out to build the safest, most convenient, and most transparent way to find, get, and ultimately have, an electric car. Carla was founded in 2020, with strong VC backing and is now in an exciting growth phase to establish Carla as the market-leading “EV-companion” in Europe
What drives us is constantly improving things, primarily by accelerating the transition to electric mobility, and creating exceptional customer experiences in an industry ripe for disruption.
As we are scaling up Carla, we are now looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to Finance team in Stockholm. Your mission will be to support one of the fastest growing startups in Scandinavia - ever. You will focus on ensuring lean accounting processes and qualitative financial reports.
About the role
We are looking for someone who can break down the “what” on all to be part of accounting and drive initiatives to find efficiencies in the month-end-close processes. You will work with internal/external stakeholders to ensure financial reporting promptly. The right candidate is very detail oriented and has a can-do attitude. You will be involved in developing our systems and creating consolidated financial reporting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Your primary responsibility will be working with accounts payable, where you will control and code invoices for the organization.
You will handle daily administrative tasks such as email and posts as well as other Adhoc tasks
- Assist Senior Accounting manager with maintaining accounts
- Posting journal entries
- Assist with monthly balance sheet and prepare for annual closing
- Preparing financial statements and the structure among the team
- Take charge of month administration for month payroll
- Build proactivity with reportings made through each month
- Assist with communicating change and reports with our internal and external parties
We believe that the ideal candidate:
- Has a solution attitude, who likes moving at high speed together with others
- Has worked with different form of finance and has a passion for accounting
- Has 1-2 years of experience working with accounting at a startup/scale-up
- Flexiblity - working with high volumes, high tempo, and in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to analyze data and interpret information effectively to improve processes continuously
- Team player - You work well with others and enjoy challenging and being curious
- Knowledge of K3
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 business central
- Fluent in Swedish
In addition, We are looking for a candidate with an exceptional ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
What is in it for you?
- Most of all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a category defining company, with great values, and a business model that doesn't talk about sustainability - but rather is based on it. Apart from that, we offer:
- A career defining role at an early stage scale-up and an opportunity to grow and learn from fantastic co-workers
- We’re a scale-up, which means we work smarter not harder
- Life-work balance still plays an important role in creating long-lasting productivity and output.
We look forward to reviewing your application!