We believe that more people should be able to drive electrically. Therefore, we have set out to build the safest, most convenient, and most transparent way to find, get, and ultimately have, an electric car. Carla was founded in 2020, with strong VC backing and is now in an exciting growth phase to establish Carla as the market-leading “EV-companion” in Europe
What drives us is constantly improving things, primarily by accelerating the transition to electric mobility, and creating exceptional customer experiences in an industry ripe for disruption.
As we are scaling up Carla, we are now looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to Finance team in Stockholm. Your mission will be to support one of the fastest growing startups in Scandinavia - ever. You will focus on ensuring lean accounting processes and qualitative financial reports.
About the role
We are looking for someone who can break down the “what” on all to be part of accounting and drive initiatives to find efficiencies in the month-end-close processes. You will work with internal/external stakeholders to ensure financial reporting promptly. The right candidate is very detail oriented and has a can-do attitude. You will be involved in developing our systems and creating consolidated financial reporting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close, including journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports, including the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement for multiple legal entities and on a Group level
- Work with external auditors and assist in preparing and executing our annual audit process.
- Drive best practices within the finance function in regards to financial control, compliance, and up-to-date accounting standards
- Play a key role in developing processes within the function and communicating these changes to all relevant stakeholders.
- Any other ad-hoc accounting duties as and when required.
We believe that the ideal candidate:
- Has a positive mindset, who likes moving at high speed together with others
- Has worked with multiple legal entities and consolidation
- Has 5-7 years of experience working with accounting at a startup/scale-up
- Experience in working with high volumes, high tempo, and in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to analyze data and interpret information effectively to improve processes continuously
- Knowledge of K3
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 business central
- Fluent in Swedish
In addition, We are looking for a candidate with an exceptional ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
What is in it for you?
Most of all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a category defining company, with great values, and a business model that doesn't talk about sustainability - but rather is based on it. Apart from that, we offer:
- A career defining role at an early stage startup and an opportunity to to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- We’re a startup, which means we work smarter not harder. Life-work balance still plays an important role in creating long-lasting productivity and output.
- A workplace that believes strength is found in diversity. We hire people regardless of background, education, experience or gender.
- Market competitive salary and stock option program
We’re fast, both in terms of car delivery and when it comes to growing our business. We have no plans to stop anytime soon; hopefully, this is where you come in!
- Scope: Full-time, probationary period six months.
- Working hours: 09-18
- Location: Stockholm
- Other: Working hours may vary depending on customer needs
- Fluent in Swedish
We look forward to reviewing your application!