Electric cars for more! We at Carla create the simplest, safest, and most transparent way to buy, sell and lease electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2020, has strong investors, is now in an exciting growth phase, and is therefore looking for a new wonderful colleague to help make our process as efficient as possible
About the role
We are looking for a motivated and organized person to be part of our operations team as a Service and Warranty Coordinator. In this role, you will have full responsibility for tracking all service and warranty activity externally and internally. You will also support our operational team and production staff to constantly improve our workflows. The right candidate is structured, has a can-do attitude, and has a high level of communication in both Swedish and English.
Responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Daily Managing volumes all warranty
- Report any issues which may require further research from related teams
- Provides warranty support to customers as well as service and sales departments.
- Prepares records, and warranty claims and submits them to the appropriate manufacturers for payment.
- Identify gaps and improvements points in our process
- Maintains warranty payments and schedules and submits them to Finance
- Works with different level stakeholders to maximize alignment
Who are we looking for:
- Experience in working within the automotive industry
- Excellent communication ability to be able to deal with customers as well as suppliers
- Experience of working in a very customer-centric business.
- Experience in working with high volumes, high tempo, and in a dynamic environment
- Ability to adapt to new systems for our logistical solutions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior experience processing warranty claims in the automotive industry or a similar industry
- Swedish is a plus
In addition, We are looking for a candidate with an exceptional ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
What is in it for you?
Most of all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a category defining company, with great values, and a business model that doesn't talk about sustainability - but rather is based on it. Apart from that, we offer:
- An opportunity to create your own path in a relatively new company, but with the opportunity to grow and learn from talented and pleasant employees
- The opportunity to work smarter, rather than more. Getting a balance in life is an important part of creating results over a long period of time
- A workplace that truly believes in diversity. We have hired, and continue to hire, completely independent of ethnic background, education, experience, sexual orientation, and anything else that should be obvious in 2021
- Competitive and market-based remuneration
Could you be our new colleague? Then make sure to apply today! The selection and recruitment process takes place on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as you can!
- Scope: Full-time, probationary period six months.
- Working hours: 07-16
- Location: (Mostly) Kungsängen, Stockholm
- Other: Working hours may vary depending on customer needs
- Fluent in Swedish is a plus
We look forward to reviewing your application!