Are you our next logistics coordinator looking to accelerate the transition to electric mobility?
We at Carla want to set a new standard for buying a car. Our goal is that it should be as easy and safe to buy or lease a car online as anything else you buy online. Of course, all cars must be rechargeable. The company was founded in 2020 in Stockholm and is now in an exciting growth phase and is therefore looking for a new wonderful colleague for our facility in Kungsängen.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated and organized person to join our Operations team as a Logistics Coordinator. In this role, you will have full responsibility for inbound and outbound vehicles to and from our Carla's workshop in Kungsängen. You will also support our Operating Manager constantly improving our workflows. The right candidate has attention to detail and a practice, can-do attitude.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make sure that all purchased vehicles are collected and delivered safely to Carla's facility
- Make sure that all sold vehicles are delivered correctly in a timely manner
- Monitor all transports of incoming and outgoing vehicles
- Daily management of Carla's drivers
- Managing volumes of purchased and sold vehicles and ensuring that there are sufficient resources in place to handle this
- Carry out daily checks on contracts for purchased and sold vehicles, payments to Carla's customers, and identify issues in the processes
We believe that the Ideal candidate has:
- Experience of working with vehicle transport suppliers and coordinating movements of vehicles in several places
- Experience of managing and planning for truck transports and their capacity
- Excellent communication ability to be able to deal with customers as well as suppliers
- Experience of working in a very customer-centric business
- Experience of working with high volumes, high tempo and in a dynamic environment
- Experience of monitoring and managing multiple KPIs
- Proven ability to analyze data and interpret information effectively to continuously improve processes
- Ability to adapt to new systems for our logistical solutions
- Fluent in Swedish
In addition, We are looking for a candidate with an exceptional ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
What is in it for you?
- Most of all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a category-defining company, with great values, and a business model that doesn't talk about sustainability - but is based on it. Apart from that, we offer:
- A career-defining role at an early-stage startup and an opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers
- We’re a startup, which means we work smarter not harder. Life-work balance still plays an important role in creating long-lasting productivity and output
- A workplace that believes strength is found in diversity. We hire people regardless of background, education, experience or gender
- Market competitive salary, and stock option program
We’re fast, both in terms of car delivery and when it comes to growing our business. We have no plans on stopping anytime soon, and hopefully, this is where you come in!
- Scope: Full-time, probationary period 6 months.
- Working hours: 09-18
- Location: Stockholm, Kungsängen.
- Other: Working hours may vary depending on customer needs
- Fluent in Swedish is mandatory
We look forward reviewing your application!