Do you love to develop new offers and services to solve really tricky consumer problems? Do you have a flair for combining numbers, consumer first thinking, and new technology? If so, take the chance to help develop our after sales offering from scratch!
Carla is growing at the speed of light and we are currently looking for a results-oriented, forward thinking and experienced Business Developer for Carla's new After-Sales unit to join the Stockholm HQ. Since Carla will soon expand both vertically and geographically, we are looking for someone to support us in this exciting growth phase.
To succeed in this role, you must have an interest in ideating, evaluating and developing new business offerings based on consumer pain points and financial viability.
Carla’s Business Development Manager - After sales will be responsible for developing offerings and business models. The initiatives will strengthen Carla’s overall value proposition and make sure that we keep in close touch and care for our customers throughout their car ownership, improving and facilitating their everyday lives.
The right candidate should have a commercial or business development background and preferably having worked with development and management of consumer products and services or after sales offerings specifically, together with an online first mind set.
Carla is a scale up where some things are in place, others are not. We are looking for someone who knows what great looks like, and who is able to lead others, but who is also not afraid of rolling up their sleeves when things need to get done.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited) to:
- Developing, testing and scaling post sales products and services
- Providing an excellent overall customer experience and balancing P&L for after-sales
- Assessing post sales offerings in limited scale through experimentation, pilots and MVPs
- Project leading business development and commercialization, with quick loops of review to improve or adjust
- Coordinating initiatives / deliveries across Commercial, Marketing, Operations, Product and Tech to ensure a competitive and profitable aftermarket business
- Ensuring that the right resources are available to execute successfully
We believe that the Ideal candidate has:
- Commercial experience from working with consumer products and services
- Project management experience, in addition to a strategic-analytical mindset, as well as a hands-on approach
- Experience and ability to influence at all levels across the organization and beyond
- Program management and process improvement experience with familiarity of appropriate tools and techniques
- Motivation, entrepreneurial personality and eagerness to successfully work in a dynamic, fast moving start-up environment
We believe that the following characteristics are necessary to succeed in this role:
- Creative and conceptual thinker
- Customer centric
- Car enthusiast
- Growth mindset
- Analytical and data-driven
- Proactive do:er
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to work independently
- Team player
- High attention to detail, excellent time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment and dynamic industry
- Reports to our Chief Business Development Officer Claes Hain
What is in it for you?
Most of all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a category-defining company, with great values, and a business model that doesn't talk about sustainability - but is based on it. Apart from that, we offer:
- A career-defining role at an early-stage startup and an opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers
- We’re a startup, which means we work smarter not harder. Life-work balance still plays an important role in creating long-lasting productivity and output
- A workplace that believes strength is found in diversity. We hire people regardless of background, education, experience or gender
- Market competitive salary, and stock option program
We’re fast, both in terms of car delivery and when it comes to growing our business. We have no plans on stopping anytime soon, and hopefully, this is where you come in!