We’re looking for an analytical, data-driven and business-minded Operations Analytics Manager, looking to scale one of the fastest growing startups in Stockholm - ever. What drives us is to constantly improve things, primarily through accelerating the transition to electric mobility, and creating amazing customer experiences in an industry ripe for disruption.
At Carla we believe that more people should be able to drive electric. What drives us is to constantly improve things, primarily through accelerating the transition to electric mobility, and creating amazing customer experiences in an industry ripe for disruption. Therefore, we have set out to build the safest, most convenient and transparent way to sell, buy, or lease an electric car. Carla was founded in 2020 in Stockholm, with strong VC backing. We are now in an exciting growth phase and we're looking to hire people who have that magical mix of being great at what they do, show a strong drive, can obsess over consumer centricity, whilst being humble and eager to learn.
As our business and complexity grows, we need to ensure that everything we do relies on data-driven decision making. Carla is looking for a data-driven critical thinker with a keen eye for detail and a passion for number crunching. They will extract and analyze data to provide recommendations and insights in order to improve processes and increase effectiveness.
About the role
The Operations Analytics Manager's main responsibility will be to identify development areas in our daily business operations. You have a good understanding of business data analytics and statistical methods to provide insight into business performance and suggest areas and methods to improve operations. The Operations Analytics Manager is expected to implement and oversee analytical approaches and methodologies as well as analyze the day-to-day routines and processes.
As the Operations Analytics Manager you will assist the rest of the organization by turning complex metrics into information that is easy to understand and to act upon. You are skilled in setting up dashboards, evaluating real-time data, supporting effective ways of working, KPIs and reporting structures. You are a social person with a pedagogical approach to guide and support teams with data.
Responsibilities and concrete examples of work tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Present insights and recommendations to the management team for decision-making and strategic planning
- Taking a holistic approach to customer experience and building its business based on transparency and customer needs
- Advocate data-driven decision making through for example experimentation, other quantitative analysis and bringing different data points together
- Be one of the go-to and driving persons for analysis within the product
- Establish actionable KPIs and reporting for the product that present the what, why and points towards how to improve
- Be a part of the team! Set the roadmap and strategy for the product together with the team, using your data-driven insights
- 2+ yrs practical experience in data processing, data modelling and analysis
- Work experience related to data analytics and product development
- Strong ability to visualize and present your findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proven track record of analyzing large amounts of data
- Experience working with different people, stakeholders and touch points where the way forward is not always clear
- Strong knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets - you should be fluent in index match, pivots, sumifs
- Experience from management consulting firms
- Previous experience from a start-up or hyper-growth environment
- Familiar with, or ambitious to learn SQL, L
- Excellent skill in analyzing data to find trends and patterns that can be translated into actionable insights
- High ability to formulate and structure problems, find a path forward and communicate the results
- Enjoy problem solving and delivering recommendations
- A strong motivation to work in an environment that allows you to work and take decisions independently
- An analytical, creative and curious mindset in combination with a strong foundation in statistical methods and data processing
- Reports directly to our COO
- Minimum a BSc degree, within computer science, management, engineering, economics, finance or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer
Most of all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a category-defining company, with great values, and a business model that doesn't talk about sustainability - but is based on it. What drives us is to constantly improve things, primarily by accelerating the transition to electric mobility, and creating amazing customer experiences in an industry ripe for disruption
Apart from that, we offer:
- A career-defining role at an early-stage startup and an opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers
- We’re a startup, which means we work smarter, not harder. Life-work balance still plays an important role in creating long-lasting productivity and output
- A workplace that believes strength is found in diversity. We hire people regardless of background, education, experience or gender
- Market competitive salary, and stock option program