We believe that more people should be able to drive electric. Therefore, we have set out to build the safest, most convenient and most transparent way to find, get, and ultimately have, an electric car. Carla was founded in 2020, with strong VC backing and is now in an exciting growth phase to establish Carla as the market-leading “EV-companion” in Europe. To accomplish this we are now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Example areas of responsibility will include:
- Management of paid search and/or paid social accounts, including continuous optimization, analysis, and strategy
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques.Analysis of customer behavior and marketing performance using Excel and Google Analytics
- Devising strategies and tactics to increase the growth and value of our business’ online marketing investments
- Identifying and implementing relevant industry changes and innovations
- Attribution modeling and other analysis-related projects.
Who are you?
Our mission is to bring electric cars to the many, not the few. Therefore, we need a team that is diverse and represents all of our customer groups. Furthermore, we look for people who have that magical mix of being great at what they do, show a strong drive, obsess about consumer experience, whilst being humble and eager to learn.
In this particular role, we believe that the following experience is needed:
- Minimum 2 years of experience handling Google Ads and Facebook Ads accounts.
- Good understanding of Programmatic advertising
- A real passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field.
- Good understanding, and experience working with, Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience working in an Ecommerce/Marketplace/Direct to consumer business
- (Preferred) Knowledge of web technologies (e.g. HTML, cookies).
What is in it for you?
Most of all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a category-defining company, with great values, and a business model that doesn't talk about sustainability - but rather is based on it. Apart from that, we offer:
A career-defining role at an early-stage startup and an opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
We’re a startup, which means we work smarter not harder. Life-work balance still plays an important role in creating long-lasting productivity and output.
A workplace that believes strength is found in diversity. We hire people regardless of background, education, experience or gender
Market competitive salary, and stock option program