We believe that more people should be able to drive electric. Therefore, we have set out to build the safest, most convenient and transparent way to sell, buy, or lease an electric car. Carla was founded in 2020, with strong VC backing. We are now in an exciting growth phase looking for a Product Manager for our Sourcing product.
About the role
Carla's business model centers around buying, and selling electric cars. Developing intuitive experiences for sellers, as well as internal tools for buying cars is therefore one of our most important tasks. As a Product Manager for Sourcing, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and further developing products across the full consumer journey - from a great landing page to final confirmations, holding the hand of the consumer throughout a complex process. Furthermore, you will build data driven, and easy to use products for our internal buying teams.
You will lead an autonomous product team with both UX design and developers. In this role, you will own both the product strategy as well as the product quality and final delivery. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the product organisation, commercial team and various stakeholders in order to best present our offering and service for our users.
Here's a few things we see motivates you:
- Own product strategy, vision and roadmap
- Make data driven decisions
- Crowd source requests, ideas, problems, features with many collaborators/stakeholders.
- Lead and plan high quality development
- Build a holistic understanding of our product offering
- Deliver an amazing customer experience
At Carla, we believe in the power of continous learning. Therefore we look positively upon the potential for our Product Managers to rotate among Product areas.
Who are you?
Our mission is to bring electric cars to the many, not the few. Therefore, we need a team that is diverse, and represents all of our customer groups. Furthermore, we look for people who have that magical mix of being great at what they do, show a strong drive, obsess about consumer experience, whilst being humble and eager to learn. In this particular role, we believe that the following traits could be valuable:
- Hands-on experience from Product management, ideally within e-commerce or Marketplaces
- Analytical and data driven.
- Skilled communicator with experience in managing cross-functional projects and various stakeholders.
Most likely, you have worked in e-commerce, classifieds/marketplaces, or something similar.
What is in it for you?
Most of all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a category defining company, with great values, and a business model that doesn't talk about sustainability - but rather is based on it. Apart from that, we offer:
- A career defining role at an early stage startup and an opportunity to to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- We’re a startup, which means we work smarter not harder. Life-work balance still plays an important role in creating long-lasting productivity and output.
- A workplace that believes strength is found in diversity. We hire people regardless of background, education, experience or gender.
- Market competitive salary, and stock option programmes
So, bottom line...
Are you our new team member? Make sure to apply today! Selection and interview process are ongoing; therefore please apply as soon as possible.