We are building the most convenient, transparent and easy way to buy or lease an electrified vehicle online. Our aim is to turn one of life’s potentially biggest financial decisions - getting a car - into something truly enjoyable, and at the same time help consumers make more sustainable choices. Carla was founded in 2020 in Stockholm, with strong VC backing.
We are now in an exciting growth phase and are opening up for a UX Designer that's looking for a challenge and wants to be a fundamental part of designing the end to end experience of something new.
As a UX Designer at Carla you will be working closely with other designers and the rest of the product team to form the future of our product. Your main focus will be in the core of what is UX; to gather user data, turn it into insights and execute on these when designing a joyful and efficient digital experience. But also, as part of a small team it’s important that you feel comfortable dealing with a large variety of design tasks, to make sure we together cover up the gaps that are a natural part of a young and growing team.
What you’ll get to do
- Be part of day-to-day design work. Small and large
- Focus on areas such as operations and logistics
- Lead the design work in one of our key product areas
- Work and collaborate in a cross-functional team with UX, product and engineering working together as one
- Learn and grow your skills from senior colleagues across many disciplines
- Unlock new possibilities for your future career
What you have
- Solid working experience in UX design for order management and check out solutions
- Experience working in Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD or other similar tools. We use Figma
- A user-centered mindset and a well-developed understanding of user reasoning, patterns, and flows
- Experience conducting user interview
Experience from working within e-commerce is a plus, but not a must
What’s in it for you?
- Market competitive salary
- A career defining role at an early stage startup and an opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- We’re a startup, which means we work smarter not harder. Life-work balance still plays an important role in creating long-lasting productivity and output.
- A workplace that believes strength is found in diversity. We hire people regardless of background, education, experience or gender.
Please submit your application by including your CV and Portfolio. Applicants without a portfolio will most likely not be considered.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com