We believe that more people should be able to drive electric. Therefore, we have set out to build the safest, most convenient and transparent way to sell, buy, or lease an electric car. Carla was founded in 2020 in Stockholm, with strong VC backing.
We’re looking for a marketing-swiss-army-knife to cover for our Head of Paid Growth due to parental leave. Carla will soon expand both vertically and geographically, and we are looking for the right candidate to support us in this exciting growth phase.
To succeed in this role, you must be a skilled ‘cross-platform’ digital marketeer, equally as creative as analytical and enjoy the high paced start-up environment.
YOUR MISSION AT CARLA
Carla’s mission is to make more people drive electric cars. Everything we do is built upon combining customer obsession, technology, and infrastructure. Your mission will be to support our CMO and Marketing team while working cross-functionally with our Product, Tech and other teams. You will be the sole owner of and responsible for all our tactical paid marketing efforts and growth.
In this role, you will be part of the Marketing Team and report directly to our CMO. Your day-to-day tasks will be a mix of defined strategy and experimentation.
Concrete examples of work tasks connected to responsibilities:
- Management of all paid marketing accounts, including continuous optimisation. Primarily within, but not limited to, the Google and Meta suites.
- Analysis of customer behavior and marketing performance using Sheets, Google Analytics, BigQuery and Hubspot.
- Devising strategies and tactics to increase the growth and value of our business’ online marketing investments.
- Define and act on OKR’s, budgets and forecasts to support the overarching goals of Carla.
- Identifying and implementing relevant industry changes and innovations.
The ideal candidate has most of these traits:
- Minimum of 3 years experience handling Google Ads and Facebook Ads accounts
- Experience of managing a team of marketeers
- Experienced in fast-moving, hyper growth environment
- Data driven, always with thoughtful and methodical approach
- Creative and curious. Eager to test new things and experiment
- Good understanding, and experience working with Google Analytics and Hubspot
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with advanced knowledge of Excel/Sheets
- Experience working in an Ecommerce/Marketplace/Direct to consumer business
- Knowledge of web technologies and code (e.g tracking, cookies, SQL, HTML).
Strong communication skills (need to get different stakeholders in different teams together)
- Equally as creative as analytical
- Proactive do:er
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Time period: April to September 2024
What is in it for you?
Most of all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a category-defining company, with great values, and a business model that doesn't talk about sustainability - but is based on it. Apart from that, we offer:
- Joining one of Sweden’s LinkedIn Top 10 Startups (2022 & 2023)
- A career-defining role at an early-stage startup and an opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers
- We’re a start-up, which means we work smarter, not harder. Life-work balance still plays an important role in creating long-lasting productivity and output
- A workplace that believes strength is found in diversity. We hire people regardless of background, education, experience or gender
- Market competitive salary
We’re fast, both in terms of car delivery, price-setting process and when it comes to growing our business. We have no plans on stopping anytime soon, and hopefully, this is where you come in!