We believe that more people should be able to drive electric. Therefore, we have set out to build the safest, most convenient and transparent way to sell, buy, or lease an electric car. Carla was founded in 2020 in Stockholm, with strong VC backing.
Carla is growing at the speed of light, and we are currently looking for a Commercial Project Manager to join our growing Commercial team. Carla will soon expand both vertically and geographically, and we are looking for the right candidate to support us in this exciting growth phase.
To succeed in this role, you must possess the ability to work with complex and cross functional project management and find the desired conclusions that will directly affect Carla’s revenue and profitability.
YOUR MISSION AT CARLA
Carla’s mission is to make more people drive electric cars. Everything we do is built upon combining customer obsession, technology, and infrastructure. Your mission will be to support our CCO and commericial teams while working cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, Tech and other teams. You will use information resources regarding our customer needs, historical data, market conditions, and internal margin/revenue targets to drive business critical projects within our commercial strategy.
In this role, you will be part of the Commercial Team and report directly to our CCO and Co-founder. Your day-to-day tasks will be a mix of defined strategy and experimentation. You will be evaluated on your project completion/success
Concrete examples of work tasks connected to responsibilities:
Project Management and process development: Leading high-impact, cross-functional and cross-market initiatives, e.g., launching new revenue streams, countries and optimizing processes
Shaping Carla's Commercial Strategy: Assessing how we can create differentiation and competitive advantage in topics spanning from purchasing, sales, business development
Structured Problem-Solving: Finding solutions to open-ended questions by designing frameworks to structure decision making
Data-driven analytics & insights: Applying data analysis to collect actionable insights and presenting these to senior management
Continuous improvement: Contributing to thought leadership, setting a high bar for excellence, finding opportunities for improving on the status quo and facilitating knowledge-transfer of best practices across regions
The ideal candidate has most of these traits:
- 1-2 years experience working with project management, data and analytics in a commercial environment
- Academic examination or university degree, preferably in business, economics and/or data
- Highly skilled in Excel / Google Sheet
- Data driven, always with thoughtful and methodical approach, experienced in field of data analytics, dynamic pricing or similar
- Experienced in fast-moving, hyper growth environment
- Capable of working autonomously and proactively
- Able to interpret and present data and driven solution to any given problem
- Strong team-player with ability to work effectively across different functions
- Target-oriented with a precise approach to all challenges
- Strong communication skills (need to get different stakeholders in different teams together)
- Highly analytical
- Proactive do:er
- Fluent in English and Swedish
What is in it for you?
Most of all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a category-defining company, with great values, and a business model that doesn't talk about sustainability - but is based on it. Apart from that, we offer:
- Joining one of Sweden’s LinkedIn 2022 Top 10 Startups
- A career-defining role at an early-stage startup and an opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers
- We’re a start-up, which means we work smarter, not harder. Life-work balance still plays an important role in creating long-lasting productivity and output
- A workplace that believes strength is found in diversity. We hire people regardless of background, education, experience or gender
- Market competitive salary, and stock option program
We’re fast, both in terms of car delivery, price-setting process and when it comes to growing our business. We have no plans on stopping anytime soon, and hopefully, this is where you come in!